A downloadable game
Funded @ 264%
Playable Pre-Release Document Added!
- October, 2019: Beta of core book released to backers, preorder available.
- December, 2019: Final of core book, world book, operations deck, and NPC business cards released to backers and available for purchase here and on Drivethrough RPG
- February, 2020: Mirror World & Glitch & Props splatbooks released to backers, available for purchase
This tabletop roleplaying game allows for high action games in a modern or near future world. It uses the Forged in the Dark system based on John Harper's Blades in the Dark RPG.
Danny Ocean? Ethan Hunt? Evelyn Salt? Dominic Toretto? They have nothing on you. Style, stealth and speed - you and your crew have it in spades.
Adrenaline is a game about a group of thrill-seeking characters in a close-knit crew who swindle, steal, and shoot their way to infamy and fortune - or die trying. The game takes place in a fictional setting that looks just like our modern world.
Adrenaline provides optional rules for cyber, bio, and pharmaceutical augmentations that allow the game to be played in the modern day or in a near future / cyberpunk setting.
The game will come complete with the following:
- The core book with playbooks, crew sheets, and GM resources.
- Descriptions for more than 30 cities, the Pacific Arcology, and an orbiting space hotel.
- A custom deck of playing cards that can be used as an operations generator and during play to determine obstacles on the fly and to add suspense for actions that break operational security.
Planned enhancements include:
- A deck (pdf or print) of business cards to generate NPCs on the fly.
- Adrenaline: Glitch, because playing in one reality at a time just isn't enough.
- A series of multi-media props that can be used during game play.
Corporate Care a short story set in the world of Adrenaline!
"Eran?" the concerned voice of a young woman emitted from the holographic board. Glimmering bits of data shot through the ever-spinning wheel of information that sat in front of the man who answered to the name of 'Eran'.
"What is it…?" he sighed, swiping his hand to minimize the call screen out of sight, relieving the board of the nuisance. His life in the bustling metropolitan Tel-Aviv was precious, his time even more. He did not want to be bothered by some corporate lackey.
"Uh, well…" the voice grew quieter. "…I believe Ilanit has done something she shouldn't have done. Ilanit Barak, the analyst. She is leaving, and with her… the data."
EXAMPLE CHARACTER SHEET
Players build characters with unique attributes and skills by selecting one of eight playbooks.
- Fixer: A planner and manipulator.
- Driver: If it moves, you can drive it.
- Hitter: Sometimes a knife or gun really is the best tool.
- Player: A master of seduction, confidence and disguise.
- Techie: All the world loves a geek.
- Operator: Surveillance, sniping, and sabotage.
- Thief: All security systems have a weakness. You find it.
- Trickster: You trade in deception, sleight of hand, and misdirection.
EXAMPLE CREW SHEET
The players also build a crew. The crew provides a reason for the characters to stick together. Each crew type leads to a very different style of play.
- Disposable Heroes: Elite mercenaries that make problems disappear, usually by violent means.
- Redlines: They drive fast and furious while getting in to all sorts of trouble.
- Scoundrels: Socialites, troublemakers or wanderers. Scoundrels live for the thrill and the party that follows.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Adrenaline: DevLog51 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.